Re: Debian NYC Workshop: What's in a Package?

On 10/24/2010 09:23 AM, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Hello dkg,
> Is there a chance to make a video of the packaging workshop for the
> benefit of people who can not attend in person?
>
> A video will widen your audience and the debian-mentors could be used to
> discuss issues originated from the packaging workshop.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anibal

I'm preparing myself to do a "Packaging howto" talk for the
Shanghai Linux User Group audience too, so if I can get slides
from others, that would help me to have better slides myself.
That'd be great if I could have some more content! Let me know
if you can share!

Thomas