RFS: faxfrontend

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "faxfrontend".

* Package name    : faxfrontend
  Version         : 1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Glenn Burkhardt <gbburkhardt@verizon.net>

  Section : comm It builds these binary packages: faxfrontend - A GUI interface to the HylaFAX (tm) client programs. The package appears to be lintian clean. My motivation for maintaining this package is: This is a great professional use GUI frontend to the hylafax-client with the benefit of being able to print to fax, my company relies on this package for daily faxing routines. The package can be found on mentors.debian.net: - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/faxfrontend - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/faxfrontend/faxfrontend_1.1-1.dsc I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Kind regards Tyler Gates

--

Tyler Gates
Systems Administrator

This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain private,
confidential, and privileged information for the restricted use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate this information. Please
notify the sender by return e-mail of this misdirected correspondence
and destroy all copies of the original message including all attachments.
Your cooperation is appreciated.