Re: RFS: twatch

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:40:40 -0300, David Bremner wrote:

> > libtwatch-perl - watch torrent trackers and automatically download new
> > torrents
> > twatch     - watch torrent trackers and automatically download new torrents
>
> - You might ask the debian perl team (debain-perl@lists.debian.org,
>    #debian-perl on irc.oftc.net) if they would like to help with your
>    package.  Mostly they package modules, but there are some packages
>    like yours where there is a script as well.  See libapp-nopaste-perl
>    for an example.
> - Does it really need to make two seperate packages? Generally we try to
>   avoid tiny packages when possible.

Yup, a single libtwatch-perl package sounds like a good idea.

If you are interested in joing the Debian Perl Group take a look
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome and/or talk to
us at the list or on IRC (cf. above).

Cheers,
gregor, curious why David says "_they_ package ..." :)

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Supertramp: Goodbye Stranger