Re: RFS: gtk2-engines-equinox

Hi Hadret,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gtk2-engines-equinox".
>
> * Package name    : gtk2-engines-equinox
>   Version         : 1.30.2-2
>   Upstream Author : Matthieu James <matthieu.james@gmail.fr>
> * URL             : http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=121881
> * License         : GPL-2+
>   Section         : x11
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> gtk2-engines-equinox -- aurora-based gtk+-2.0 theme engine

[...]

It seems that currently no subscriber to the debian-mentors list is able and
willing to review this package (and the same holds for your further RFS for
equinox-themes and equinox-themes-extra). Most probably none of the Gnome people
is listening in at the moment. You might therefore want to contact a more
specific list, or even join forces with the Debian GNOME Team. Please see

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-gnome

for further information, mailing lists, etc.

Hope this helps,
Michael