Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package) [highly configurable terminal emulator]

On 12/10/10 00:50, Kumar Appaiah wrote:

> I'll take this. The change seems minimal, so I'll sponsor it. Please
> be sure to request the release team for a freeze exception.

Thanks. I've sent a message to debian-release.

I don't fully understand the freeze exception process. I see you already
uploaded this to unstable, but last time George Danchev waited for a
response from debian-release before uploading. Which is the more normal
thing to do?

Also, I've now moved to 1.19.* upstream, which has new/changed features.
Should I ask for this to be sponsored for experimental or just wait
until the freeze is over?

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk