List of tutors [was: Re: RFS: peg-solitaire (Player and Solver)]

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:18:37AM -0700, I. De Marchi wrote:

Hi,
be aware this is all my personal opinion and no consensus of this list or the
project.

> Congratulations for your thread "Four days". It is difficult for beginners
> to find sponsor. I think it would be nice to create a list of tutors.

That should achieve what and solve which problem? The innocent people listed
now can be drowned with mails about half backed packages in private? Neat idea.

Oh and I hope you don't see a tutor/mentor as a teacher. The biggest chunk of
learning has to happen by intrinsic motivation on your own.

> Sent from the debian-mentors mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Hm subscribing to mailinglist is always a good starting point for
participation.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.