Re: Trying to package Meganizer

Good evening,

> Hi -- just a random thought, but the "can have but not need KDE stuff"
> makes me think of the Quassel package. You might want to take a look
> at it and see how it handles that.

Thanks for that hint, it is working as they do it. It can be used everytime,
one want to create packages with cmake with different configurations.
Important is, that the libraries which the packages using are unique means:

I've these packages:

libmeganizer
meganizer
libmeganizer-kde
meganizer-kde

and first libmeganizer und libmeganizer-kde contains libmeganizer.so (but with
kde and without). But then debhelper tools added wrong dependencies, so that
meganizer-kde depends on libmeganizer and libmeganizer-kde and is a broken
package. if the libmeganizer contains libmeganizer.so and libmeganizer-kde
libmeganizer.so, everything works as expected.

> Yes, all packages are compiled on Debian servers (except maybe the
> initial upload by your sponsor, that will be build by your sponsor).

Hm, than it can not be avoided, that everybody must have keys for their own.

All in all, I'll write again, if we produced a stable package and may be
someone wants to sponsor it then.

Thanks a lot!

Joachim Langenbach