Re: RFS: btag -- interactive command-line based multimedia tag editor

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 00:50:15 -0300, Fernando Lemos <fernandotcl@gmail.com> wrote:

> * Package name    : btag
>   Version         : 1.0.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Fernando Tarlá Cardoso Lemos <fernandotcl@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://github.com/fernandotcl/btag
> * License         : BSD
>   Section         : sound

Hi Fernando;

I'm not a DD, but hopefully this review can make it easier to sponsor
your package.

Your package

- compiles clean in a sid chroot
- lintian clean with version 2.4.3
- the man page looks good
- I did a successful test run on some mp3's, and seemed to work.

Some comments

- It should be documented what extensions/formats are supported.  I
  tried some m4a's and it didn't work. Probably this should be in the
  long description.

- The file LICENSE has one <COPYRIGHT HOLDER> in it that looks like it
  should be replaced. This is probably a minor thing to be reported to
  upstream.

Thanks for your Debian packaging efforts.