Re: RFS: pipemeter

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Clint Byrum <clint@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pipemeter".

A few notes:

debian/README.source is a template file, fill it or just delete it.

debian/rules has template comments that can be safely removed.

debian/patches/debian-changes-1.1.3-1 replaces expanded $Id$ tag with
unexpanded $Id$ tag. It seems you weren't generating the source
package from original tarball?

What is the results.txt in the docs for?

Needs better short and long description. What is the input and output?
Form the description I can't figure out it's a utility to show the
meter of data passing through the pipe. pv is a good example for the
descriptions :)

Cheers,
Kanru