Re: RFS: flightgear, fgfs-base and simgear (updated packages) and 16 new flightgear related packages (attempt three)

The main reason for the number of packages is to allow customisation.
The reasons are different for the individual packages, for instance the
scenery package is not needed if the user wants to use terrasync for
scenery and the fgfs-base-models package is separated from the fgfs-base
package so that it can be removed separately when needed to avoid
problems with terrasync.

I am quite new to this, can you point me towards information about the
freeze exceptions in Debian, I understand the concept and know about the
status of squeeze but don't know the qualifying factors in Debian. It
doesn't seam to be mentioned in the policy or developers guides.

Thanks,

Chris