Re: RFS: buildbot

Andriy Senkovych <jolly_roger@itblog.org.ua> writes:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "buildbot".
[...]
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: I would like to make
> this software more friendly to end users. However current Debian
> maintainer does not respond for two months.

The buildbot package doesn't seem to be orphaned, and its maintainer
isn't MIA because he regularly uploads other packages. Trying to
find a sponsor to hijack the package for you isn't the right way to
go about this. Maybe he doesn't reply because he's busy and doesn't
have the time to review your proposed changes, which are quite
intrusive.

(CC'ing doko)

--
Romain Francoise <rfrancoise@debian.org>