Re: RFS: sisc
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM, David Banks <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sisc".
I have some questions / notes:
- Is there a reason for not putting the jar files into /usr/share/java
to comply to the Debian java policy?
- May you split the changes to the upstream sources into individual
patches into debian/patches please?
- What is means with "Relies on the java2-runtime virtual package,
which is not by default available in Debian main." in README.Debian?
- Please add the full text of the MPL to debian/copyright.
- Prerm should only remove alternatives when called with 'remove' as
the first argument to avoid overwriting user made changes during
- The file seems to have a different license. Please check again.
- RFS: sisc
- From: David Banks <email@example.com>