RFS: ushare

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ushare".

* Package name    : ushare
  Version         : 1.1a-1
  Upstream Author : Benjamin Zores <ushare@geexbox.org>
* URL             : http://ushare.geexbox.org/
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : A free uPnP & DNLA media server

It builds these binary packages:
ushare     - lightweight UPnP A/V Media Server

The upload would fix these bugs: 450520

My motivation for maintaining this package is: this package allows me
to stream media to my devices, and I think it would be useful to have
this provided for others to be able to do the same.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ushare/ushare_1.1a-1.dsc

Best wishes,
Michael Gilbert