Re: Re: RFS: trimage

>My apologies, after visiting the upstream website I can see that it is
>a GUI layer that uses optipng/advpng. Please improve the short
>description, for one thing, "cross-platform" does not need to be
>mentioned.
>
>--
>bye,
>pabs
>
>http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

I have updated the short description to "A GUI and command-line interface to optimize image files via various command line tools" and pushed these to mentors.debian.net (http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action="">) The 'cross-platform tool' is more of a general description I use, but I understand a more specific one is desirable for Debian.

Kind regards,
Kilian

ps. if this turns up a dupe, apologies. still getting used to the debian mailinglist system.