Re: RFS: totem-plugin-arte
Thanks to some feedbacks on IRC, I updated my package to sort out some copyright issues.
(upstream will release 0.8.3 if this is confirmed to be solved)
I also simplified the rules file.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "totem-plugin-arte".
* Package name : totem-plugin-arte
Version : 0.8.3pre-1
Upstream Author : Simon Wenner <email@example.com>
* URL : http://gitorious.org/totem-plugin-arte
* License : GPL v2+
Section : video
It builds this binary package:
totem-plugin-arte - This plugin allows you to watch streams from arte.tv on totem
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix this bug: 572919
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/totem-plugin-arte
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/totem-plugin-arte/totem-plugin-arte_0.8.3pre-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
It seems that it fit better into Contrib because of a de facto
restricted use from outside of some selected European Countries. (Even
if it is not clearly forbidden to bypass this by using a proxy).