Re: RFS: aaphoto
in addition to the items already mentioned by Chris:
- the orig.tar.gz is different from
http://log69.com/downloads/aaphoto_sources_v0.36.tar.gz. The orig.tar.gz
has to be identical to the upstream one, unless you have good reasons
(which I could not spot).
- please remove the "*" in the front of some option explanations in the
- debian/rules: please remove the commented commands that do not apply
to your package
I'm interested in sponsoring this package if you fix these issues (and
the ones mentioned by Chris).
Since you are also the upstream author:
- Please make sure in the next version not to include generated files,
e.g., config.status or autom4te.cache. This should also make the package
significantly smaller. Hint: "make dist" and "make distcheck" are your
friend. Use EXTRA_DIST for files like REMARKS.
- NEWS, ChangeLog, and README would be much better readable if formatted
to a page width of 80 or less characters
- The feature I miss most is maintaining the original jpeg compression