RFS: graphy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "graphy".

* Package name    : graphy
  Version         : 1.0+dfsg-1
  Upstream Author : Google Inc.
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/graphy/
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-graphy - chart generation library for Python

The upload would fix these bugs: 563849

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I plan to package the utility namebench for Debian and this library
is the only Build-Depend not available currently in main. So, I would
like to maintain this library under the Python Modules Packaging Team.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/graphy/graphy_1.0+dfsg-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc