Re: RFS: alien-arena (updated package)

On Tuesday 29 December 2009 20:03:58 Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version of alien-arena.
> Version 7.31 fixed a nasty security issue (CVE-2009-3637), but
> the debian package has not been updated even though the upstream
> version has been out for over 6 months.  This is a package of
> version 7.33.  If no one is available to maintain the package,
> I can take it over.

I am not available to maintain this package and have already delisted myself
from the Uploaders field in the SVN repo. I have also sent an email to the
Debian games team mailing list stating I wasn't going to maintain this package
any longer.

I didn't orphan this package, seeing as it was team maintained anyway. If you
really intend to maintain this package, than just place yourself in the
Uploaders field. Also, did you contact anyone in the Debian games team? I
didn't see any emails regarding this, aside from this email.

--
Regards,
Andres