Re: debian/watch sourceforge

Reijo Tomperi wrote:
Jaromír Mikeš wrote:

having troubles get my watch file work on sourceforge files.
tracking files:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcgui/files/jcgui/

I tried this in my watch file:
http://sf.net/jcgui/jcgui-(.+)\.tar\.bz2

I had a working watch file, but it stopped working for me also some months ago. I have used manual download instead as I couldn't figure out what is wrong with it.

Actually now that I re-tested it, it works fine. (I'm using similar (.+) syntax as you.).

I think the problem for me might have been slow sync speed as I often create the package right after the upstream release. If your problem was not solved yet, it might help to look at this page to see if the version you are seeking is there:

http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/jcgui/

--
Reijo