RFS: hbci4java

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hbci4java".

* Package name    : hbci4java
  Version         : 2.5.12-1
  Upstream Author : Stefan Palme <hbci4java@kapott.org>
* URL             : http://hbci4java.kapott.org/
* License       : GPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libhbci4java-java - A Java Library for HBCI (Homebanking Computer Interface)
libhbci4java-java-doc - API Documentation for libhbci4java-java
libhbci4java-jni - A Java Library for HBCI (Homebanking Computer Interface)

The upload would fix these bugs: 553617

My motivation for maintaining this package is:

I want to package HBCI4Java as part of a bigger packaging-project: The
Hibiscus (http://www.willuhn.de/products/hibiscus/) Open-Source Java
Homebanking Software which I am currently using a lot and also want to improve
upstream.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget