RFS: lojban-common 1.5-4

Howdy mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for release 1.5-4 of my package, ‘lojban-common’.

It builds the following binary package:

    lojban-common: commonly-used wordlists for the Lojban language

The package is a collection of language data for the constructed human
language Lojban. Maintenance effort is very minimal. I am seeking a new
sponsor because the previous sponsor has become too busy for sponsorship
workload.

This release fixes some old packaging glitches (with no corresponding
bug reports), and updates the source package format to “3.0 (quilt)”.

Please download the package:

    $ dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lojban-common/lojban-common_1.5-4.dsc

I look forward to working with a new sponsor on this simple package.

--
 \             “Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have |
  `\                                            others.” —Groucho Marx |