RFS: piwigo

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "piwigo".

* Package name    : piwigo
  Version         : 2.0.7-1
  Upstream Author : Pierrick LE-GALL    plg@piwigo.org
* URL             : http://piwigo.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : web

Piwigo is photo gallery software for the web.
 Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web, built by an active community
 of users and developers. Extensions make Piwigo easily customizable.
Some greats features :
  - localization in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, ...
  - tags
  - permissions on photos and categories
  - virtual category allowing picture to be in multiple categories
  - meaningful URLs
  - user comments and rating
  - use of iptc and exif metadatas
  - notification of news by email or RSS feed
  - best rated, most view pictures
  - web API allowing requests or administration from other applications.

The upload would fix these bugs: 561868

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I like this software and I'm involved in his development. I can follow easier features.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/piwigo/piwigo_2.0.7-1.dsc

Regards,
Nicolas Roudaire