RFS: qodem

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".

* Package name : qodem
Version : 0.2.0-1
Upstream Author : Kevin Lamonte <kevin.lamonte@gmail.com>
* License : GPLv2+
Section : comm

It builds these binary packages:
qodem - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package

The upload would fix these bugs: 560902

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I think Debian users will find it useful.
- Qodem can do serial communications (like minicom), but it can also fork PTYs to
support ssh, rsh, telnet, rlogin, or just spawn a locel shell.
- It has its own internal Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit support, so it can
 transfer files over ssh, telnet, etc.
- VT100/VT102 and VT220 emulations are decent (they pass vttest). LINUX and XTERM
emulations support both 8-bit and UTF-8. It also supports BBS-style ANSI.SYS
 and Avatar, VT52, and has a DEBUG emulation that displays a hexdump of incoming
 bytes.
- It supports UTF-8 encoding and can display DEC Supplemental Graphics, VT220 National
Replacement Character sets, and CP437 (VGA).
- It has BBS-style scrollback, screen dump, capture, and phonebook features.
- It can run directly off the raw Linux console (when the console is UTF-8).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
Kevin Lamonte