RFS: mbuffer (new upstream, fix FTBFS, prefer libmhash)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20091213-1
of my package "mbuffer".  In addition to the new upstream
version, there's a FTBFS bug fixed, and the Debian package
now properly builds against libmhash, not GnuTLS, as
discussed with Mats Erik Andersson on this list and in
the ITP bug log.

There is a single binary package:
mbuffer    - tool for buffering data streams

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 560750 (FTBFS on kFreeBSD)

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mbuffer/mbuffer_20091213-1.dsc

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13