Re: RFS: libqtintf4 (ping)

Hello again!
After some work with upstream, all problems seem to be fixed now.
The project contains a qmake-file, moc-files are generated automatically
and buildscript fails on error.
If upstream publishes the qmake-version of libqt4intf in a tarball with
upstream-version in name I will fix the watch file too.
Sune, could you please check the project if there's something left to do?
The new package was pushed to Debian mentors.
Great thanks!
  Matthias Klumpp

P.S: Now building the project takes over 12 minutes. You can fetch a coffee
while it compiles.