Re: RFS: libmusicbrainz-2.1 (QA upload)

Hi Yavor

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:27:24PM +0200, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.5-3
> of the oprhaned package "libmusicbrainz-2.1".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libmusicbrainz4-dev - Second generation incarnation of the CD Index - development
> libmusicbrainz4c2a - Second generation incarnation of the CD Index - library
> python-musicbrainz - Second generation incarnation of the CD Index - Python bindings

/---
| I: libmusicbrainz4c2a: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
| X: libmusicbrainz4c2a: shlib-calls-exit usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so.4.0.3
| I: libmusicbrainz4c2a: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so.4.0.3
\---

	But hardly anything that needs to be done for a package that is
intended to disappear (if I read the O: bug correctly) and being a QA
upload.

> The upload would fix these bugs: 558754

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmusicbrainz-2.1/libmusicbrainz-2.1_2.1.5-3.dsc

/--
| (Standards-Version): Compliant with 3.8.3 (no changes needed).
| [...]
| * debian/README.source: New file.
\---

	Somewhat contradicting right? Not alwas easy / intuitiv to spot if
you do the standards version last however ;)

	I'll probably upload tomorrow after another quick glance looks
quite fine right now.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/