RFS: Various GNUstep packages; looking for a general sponsor

Dear mentors,

Much to our regret the maintainer of the core GNUstep libraries has
resigned recently [1].  Hubert (uhoreg) has been instrumental for the
survival of this not-universally-loved technology in Debian, and has
been keeping up with the good work for a few years.  As it happens
sometimes, his interest is concentrated elsewhere nowadays, and we,
the remaining (non-DD) GNUsteppers, are meeting certain difficulties
in finding sponsors, especially in view of the forthcoming non-trivial
libgnustep-gui0.17 transition, which will be combined with the removal
of the dependency on Defoma in gnustep-back-common (which only makes
it harder).

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.gnustep/1440

I kindly ask anyone who is interested to consider sponsoring the below
packages, and eventually future uploads of core GNUstep (-make, -base,
-gui, -back), hopefully plus other less important ones.  Thanks in
advance!

In case my message sounds presumptuous and out of place, please accept
my apologies.  A few people (DDs included) encouraged me to seek for a
general sponsor on this list, and TBH, there's not much left to do...

The packages below consist of 4 non-core Objective-C libraries, for
which we promised the release team to fix them to depend on the actual
core GNUstep libraries, enabling them to figure out how to schedule
binNMUs for GNUstep transitions themselves (until now, we were
informing them manually, which is confusing for them and needless to
say, error-prone and tedious in general).

cynthiune.app is not a library but a regular application; the upload
fixes RC bug related to the libmpcdec6 transition.

gnustep-netclasses/1.06.dfsg-4:

It builds these binary packages:
libnetclasses-dev - Objective-C framework for socket programming with GNUstep (devel)
libnetclasses0 - Objective-C framework for socket programming with GNUstep (libs)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-netclasses/gnustep-netclasses_1.06.dfsg-4.dsc

pantomime1.2/1.2.0~pre3+snap20071004+dfsg-2:

It builds these binary packages:
libpantomime1.2 - GNUstep framework for mail handling (runtime library)
libpantomime1.2-dev - GNUstep framework for mail handling (development files)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pantomime1.2/pantomime1.2_1.2.0~pre3+snap20071004+dfsg-2.dsc

renaissance/0.9.0-3:

It builds these binary packages:
librenaissance0 - GNUstep GUI Framework - library files
librenaissance0-dev - GNUstep GUI Framework - development files
renaissance-doc - GNUstep GUI Framework - documentation

The upload would fix these bugs: 558954

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/renaissance/renaissance_0.9.0-3.dsc

steptalk/0.10.0-3:

It builds these binary packages:
libsteptalk-dev - The GNUstep Scripting Framework (development files)
libsteptalk0 - The GNUstep Scripting Framework (library files)
steptalk   - The GNUstep Scripting Framework

The upload would fix these bugs: 553859

Note: We'll probably build adun.app's plugins starting from next
upstream release and one of the plugins depends on the StepTalk
framework; hence the library split.  (It is a Debian Policy violation
as it is anyway, although some maintainers disagree about this
assessment.)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/steptalk/steptalk_0.10.0-3.dsc

cynthiune.app/0.9.5-8:

It builds these binary packages:
cynthiune.app - A free software and romantic music player for GNUstep

The upload would fix these bugs: 292910, 476381

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cynthiune.app/cynthiune.app_0.9.5-8.dsc