RFS: libvalhalla

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libvalhalla".

* Package name    : libvalhalla
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Mathieu Schroeter, Benjamin Zores
* URL             : http://libvalhalla.geexbox.org
* License         : LGPL v2.1 or later
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libvalhalla-dev - a tiny media scanner library -- development files
libvalhalla-doc - developer documentation for libvalhalla
libvalhalla1 - a tiny media scanner library
libvalhalla1-bin - test utilities for libvalhalla
libvalhalla1-dbg - debugging symbols for libvalhalla1

The upload would fix these bugs: 560047

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I work with upstream on the GeeXboX project (http://geexbox.org); my
ultimate goal is to package the Enna media center (http://enna.geexbox.org)
in Debian and maintain it. libvalhalla is a media scanning and indexing
library, which allows the user to build a database of its media files
(audio and video). libvalhalla is able to automatically download
information (e.g. covers, lyrics, movie synopsis) from the Internet, using
several grabbers. It is lighthweight and easily extensible. libvalhalla is
used in Enna to build the media library and to grab media information.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libvalhalla/libvalhalla_1.0.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Even if you
aren't inclined to upload, any criticism is welcome.

Please CC me on any replies.

Kind regards
 Davide Cavalca