RE: RFS: collectl

I guess I'm a loss of what to do next, if anything.  I haven't been doing anything with CVS as collectl is just a couple of scripts.  If it would help I could send you a copy of the latest tarball.

So right now I guess the big questions for me are:
- are the man pages ok the way they are without having to worry about explicitly quoting everywhere I use a hyphen?  In fact, my keyboard only has a single character, do other keyboards actually differentiate?
- I now have 3 more man pages for 3 utilities nobody every would use except me and each now references the others.  If this isn't necessary I'd be happy to remove them
- is it ok to keep my utility scripts in /usr/share/collectl/util so I don't corrupt /usr/bin with files nobody really ever uses?  The man pages I wrote for them DO include the explicit path so people will know how to find them if they really want to.
- am I missing anything else?

>Thanks,
>Bernd
>
>PS: Mark, any chance you could do bottom/interleaved quoting? At least
>as long
>as we CC the mailing list? They are probably going to kill us for "top
>level
>quoting" ;)

Ok  ;-)
-mark