Re: RFS: colorcode

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 11:28:08PM +0100, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 03:21:19PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 11:22:42PM +0100, Filippo Rusconi wrote:

>>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "colorcode".

>>> * Package name    : colorcode
>>>   Version         : 0.5.5-1
>>>   Upstream Author : Dirk Laebisch <dirk@laebisch.de>
>>> * URL             : http://colorcode.laebisch.com/
>>> * License         : GPL-3
>>>   Section         : games

>> usr/share/pixmaps/colorcode32.xpm: neither gqview nor xli shows it
>> reasonably. xli complains with error messages like
>>  Bad color name '#A7ADAD00'

> OK, this one is odd :

> I installed xli for the test and it ran flawlessly (displaying the
> pixmap as expected):

> I wonder what this odd behaviour is due to.

Probably different versions of ImageMagick. With imagemagick
7:6.3.7.9.dfsg2-1~lenny3, I get a (slightly) different results than
yours (difference only visible under zoom), but an image that displays
nicely. With... Ah, my other machine has
graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat and not imagemagick. Filing a
bug. In the meantime, let's build-conflict on
graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat.

You don't ship anything in /usr/bin, so why have that directory
created (by debian/colorcode.dirs)? Ah no, actually you don't create
it because you don't call dh_installdirs, but then why do you have a
debian/colocode.dirs file?

--
Lionel