Re: RFS: libnfo

Il giorno mar, 08/12/2009 alle 17.48 +0100, Davide Cavalca ha scritto:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libnfo".

I've uploaded to mentors version 1.0.0-2 with this changelog
  * Convert to 3.0 (quilt) package format
  * Add -fPIC to CFLAGS when building the package
  * Add a manual page for libnfo-reader
  * Add symbols control file for libnfo1
  * Backport some build system fixes from upstream trunk
  * Add 'Depends: ${misc:depends}' to all binary packages
  * Omit 'Section: libs' for libnfo1 as it's inherited from the source
    package definition

The package is now lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnfo/libnfo_1.0.0-2.dsc

Please CC me on any replies.