RFS: homebank (updated package)

Hi,
I'm looking for a sponsor for homebank package, this is a new upstream
version upload.

There are no many changes from the last upload, the most significant is
the DM-upload field, the other ones are only arrangements to fit small
changes made by the upstream author in homebank directory layout.

I hope that this one is the last one request of sponsorship for homebank
because in the meantime I've applied as DM... :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
francesco

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/homebank/homebank_4.1-1.dsc