RFS: collectl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor and a little help for my package "collectl".

Firstly I have three package questions.

1) The package is based on perl and uses additional modules. As far I know
/usr/lib/perl5/collectl would be the optimal path. But upstream prefers
/usr/share/collectl.

2) Lintian complains

W: collectl source: quilt-build-dep-but-no-series-file
N:
N: Using quilt requires you to explicitly list all patches you want to
N: apply in debian/patches/series. This package build-depends on quilt, but

I really do not know what it complains about, as there is non-empty
debian/patches/series file.

3) ITP. An ITP to uload the package was opened by "Simmons, Christopher"
<Christopher.Simmons@pnl.gov> some time ago. But on the one hand Christopher
didn't update the bug report any more and then I created an unofficial
collectl package a long time before that. I definitely do not insist to be the
package maintainer. I just want to have collectl in Debian. Christopher, if
you are still interested in maintaining collectl, please tell me so. We could
either share maintenance or I could hand it over to you.

Thanks,
Bernd

* Package name    : collectl
  Version         : 3.3.6-3
  Upstream Author : "Seger, Mark" <mark.seger@hp.com>
* URL             : http://collectl.sourceforge.net/
* License         : Artistic and GPLv2
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
collectl   - utility to collect Linux performance data

The upload would fix these bugs: 535233

My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in].

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/collectl/collectl_3.3.6-3.dsc