Re: RFS: acct (updated package, adopting)

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 6.5.1-1
> of package "acct", which I am trying to adopt.
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> acct       - The GNU Accounting utilities for process and login accounting

> The upload would fix these bugs: 401597, 401597, 401904, 543825
>
> My rationale for uploading this updated package and adoting: I use it
> extensively for a project at work, and I am looking forward to working
> actively with upstream to bring it back into a useful shape. I also
> have scripts I'd like to include in it if possible.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acct/acct_6.5.1-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Mathieu Trudel

Mathieu,

Couple of minor lintian errors:

bdefreese@bddebian3:~$ lintian -I
/home/bdefreese/pbuild-unstable/result/acct_6.5.1-1_i386.changes
E: acct: package-contains-info-dir-file usr/share/info/dir.gz
E: acct: info-document-missing-dir-section usr/share/info/accounting.info.gz
E: acct: info-document-missing-dir-entry usr/share/info/accounting.info.gz

Thanks,

Barry deFreese