RFS: moodbar (NMU)
I am looking for a sponsor for a NMU of the package "moodbar".
The upload would fix these bugs: 494938
It resolves that bug as well as a number of other
issues. Most important of those is dropping the recommends on
amarok. The moodbar plugin has not yet been ported to the amarok 2.x
series. Also The new upstream release of Exaile (not yet uploaded to
Debian, see: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=544684)
includes a moodbar plugin depending on this package. As
recommends are installed by default, this would currently lead to a
second music player (amarok) and potentially a large chunk of the
KDE/QT stack being installed when installing a plugin for Exaile, a
GTK+ music player.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/moodbar
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/moodbar/moodbar_0.1.2-2.1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Here is a summery of changes:
moodbar (0.1.2-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
- Change build-dep on fftw3-dev to libfftw3-dev. (Closes: #494938)
- Drop Recommends/Enchances on Amarok as in unstable/testing it
doesn't have a moodbar plugin anymore.
- Drop Recommends on gstreamer0.10-plugins-really-bad
as it no longer exists.
- Add homepage field.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3
* debian/dirs: Don't install empty usr/sbin/ dir.
* debian/copyright: point to GPL-2 not versionless sym-link.
* debian/rules: Don't ignore error messages in clean target.
* Add debian/README.source explaining dpatch.
- Fix bashism.
A debdiff can be found here:
I attached this debdiff over ten days ago (Sept 22) to the bug with no
response from the maintainer. Perhaps uploading to DELAYED/3 would be
a good idea, just to give the maintainer one last chance to respond...