Re: RFS: remotetea

2009/8/3 Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel
<frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr>:

> I already sent this message twice on the debian-java list without
> answer :(.

Bummer :(

> It would be nice to have some feedback about the packaging to know if
> I work in the right direction.

I don't know anything about Java, but here is a review of the diff.gz:

There are an awful lot of changes to the code in the diff.gz and many
of these seem to be unnessecary because they only change a date in a
comment. Any other changes should be forwarded upstream.

The latest Standards-Version is 3.8.2, please read the upgrading.txt
in debian-policy and make any needed changes.

The package description contains a lot of jargon, you might want to
get debian-l10n-english to review it.

Why is there build.xml and debian/build.xml?

Based on the copyright file, you've repacked the tarball, a
get-orig-source target in debian/rules might be appropriate.

You can probably remove all of the comment and empty lines from the
watch file, however the watch file will not work because upstream
ships their code in a zip file instead of a tar.gz.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise