Re: RFS: poco (updated package)

On Sunday 24 May 2009 21:14:10 krzysztof@burghardt.pl wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poco/poco_1.3.5-1.dsc

Looks good. I also checked buildability of clamfs with poco 1.3.5-1 (the only
package in the archive which build-depends on libpobo-dev).

The only thing I'm not happy with is the staticaly linked zlib with
libpocofoundaton shared object and its debug variant. Can we please fix that
to dynamically link with the system provided libz, or is there any reason I'm
not aware of to use the zlib version provided by poco's Foundation module?