Re: RFS: scrotwm - dynamic tiling window manager

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:48:12 +0200
Andrea Bolognani <eof@kiyuko.org> wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scrotwm".
>
> * Package name    : scrotwm
>   Version         : 0.9.2
>   Upstream Author : Marco Peereeboom <marco@peereeboom.us>
> * URL             : http://www.peereeboom.us/scrotwm/html/scrotwm.html
> * License         : ISC, MIT
>   Programming Lang: C
>   Description     : dynamic tiling window manager
>   Section         : x11
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> scrotwm - dynamic tiling window manager

> The upload would fix these bugs: 514322

Since sending this RFS, I've made some improvements to the packaging.

The packaging repository has been made available under the collab-maint
umbrella[1], and the package itself has been uploaded to mentors[2].

I'm still looking for a sponsor.

[1] http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/scrotwm/trunk
[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scrotwm/scrotwm_0.9.2-1.dsc
--