Re: include desktop file and icon

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2009 20:33:32 +0200
Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com> wrote:

debian/$package.install

If your package is foo, that is debian/foo.install

Didn't you check the gpe-expenses source code as I suggested?
Yes, but it handles total different things, I could figure out how it works using that example.

debian/tmp/usr/share/applications/* usr/share/applications/

? I can't make that any simpler.

Don't get it. What is that tmp thing and should I also do something
with it?

After you build the package, check the contents of debian/tmp

Use the matching paths in your own files.

I can't find an debian/tmp folder...

\r