Re: RFS: valkyrie

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 5:59 AM, LI Daobing <lidaobing@debian.org> wrote:
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
>> main contrib non-free
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/valkyrie/valkyrie_1.4.0-1.dsc
>>
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>>

> comments:
>
> 1. lintian warning:
> W: valkyrie source: timewarp-standards-version (2008-05-02 <
> 2008-06-04), you forget to update your changelog's timestamp(you can
> use dch to update this timestamp).
Fixed.
> you also need change standards version to 3.8.1
Fixed.

> 2. no watch file and no get-orig-source target in debian/rules
I've created watch file. About get-orig-source - can you provide any
reference what it is exactly and why do we need it? It the first time
I hear about it, and some sources (like this:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=494141) state that
its obsolete?

> 3. valkyrie 1.4.0 only works for valgrind >= 3.4, please change the
> description and set version constrain in recommends.
> (from: http://www.valgrind.org/downloads/)
Fixed.

Thank you for comments. I've reuploaded the fixed package to original URL.