Re: RFS: arc-colors

Hey,

On Tue, 5 May 2009 02:50:56 -0400 Andrew wrote:

> Well, I use GNOME and can attest to the fact that they work there as well. =)

Great, in the end it's your package and you get the angry users if you
make mistakes :)

> > */debian/control:
> >  + Vcs-Bzr should be Vcs-Browser? Vcs-Bzr should be a URL one can
> >   checked out directly.
>
> If you'd like we could add  Vcs-Browser fields as well, but in fact
> the Launchpad/Bzr URLs can be used both in the web browser and
> directly from the command-line.

Ok, I'd prefer to have Vcs-Browser too then, just for the fact that you
get the nice "browse" link in the PTS then :)

> >  + Depends: xfwm4, but shiki-colors-metacity-theme does not depend on
> >   metacity but gtk2-engines-clearlooks? I have no idea about
> >   GNOME/Metacity, maybe you just need to explain this one to me :)
>
> Right again, shiki-colors-metacity-theme now depends on metacity in new upload.
>
> Any suggestions about the XFWM theme would be appreciated. Is there a
> more minimal package that it could depend on?

I guess it's xfwm if any, but will ask in the pkg-xfce team as soon
the guys are awake :)
I wonder if the Depends should be a Recommends instead (also for the
metacity package) -- will also be asked on pkg-xfce.

> There was an X-Comment field mentioning Tango. I've tried to be much
> more verbose in the new upload. Please review.

Will do tonight.

regards

--
Bruce Schneier Fact Number 1130:
Alice and Bob are talking about Bruce Schneier, and he knows it.