SVN repository access throught port 80 (it was Re: ITP: developers-reference-es)

2009/5/4 Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>:
> if you want to contribute a spanish
> translation please contribute by way of patches against the SVN repository
> svn://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference
Is there a way to access it throught port 80 (or other "not usually
blocked" port)? I'm behind a firewall, and I can't connect to the SVN
server port. (I'm using TortoiseSVN, BTW). So I can't connect to the
repository through taht URI.

I tried using TortoiseSVN with
- http://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference
- https://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference
- svn://svn.debian.org:80/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference
- http://svn.debian.org:81/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference

But neither of them worked.

Cheers,