Re: Missing licenses in upstream source files

Hello,

thank you for answers.. I'll contact upstream author.

One more "license-newbie" question:

In some upstream source files there is just one single line comment at
beginning:

// Please see included LICENSE.TXT

licensecheck says "UNKNOWN" of course...

Is such reference to external file sufficient for source files to be
packed for Debian?

Or should they begin with FULL license included inside?

Thanks.
Dominik Smatana