Re: quilt[Solved]... bug?

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 07:27 +0100, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> [...]
I'm not sure, maybe quilt doesn't support full paths? Either way you can
always use tab completion. Type the first few characters and then press
tab and it'll be completed for you. I think that's possibly faster than
drag-dropping especially when the stuff is in the same directory.
--
Chow Loong Jin