Re: [UPLOADED] python-lockfile 0.7-2

Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 22:32, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > Thanks to Kartik Mistry for giving feedback which led to a new
> > release, 0.7-3; and for subsequently uploading that release to
> > Debian.
>
> Completely ignoring jak's suggestions?

Whoa there. I have no idea whether Kartik had seen Julian's feedback
before uploading; that all happened during my down time. I'm merely
reporting the result.

> Consider them as soon as possible, because they are all correct (to
> my eyes).

Done, as soon as I saw it. Please consider that email messages take
varying amounts of time to propagate, and that people live in varying
time zones.

--
 \                              “I lost a button-hole.” —Steven Wright |
Ben Finney