RFS: qrupdate

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qrupdate".

  Package name    : qrupdate
  Version         : 1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Jaroslav Hájek <highegg@gmail.com>
  URL             :  http://qrupdate.sf.net
  License         : GPLv3
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libqrupdate-dev - Fast updates of QR and Cholesky decompositions --
static library
libqrupdate1 - Fast updates of QR and Cholesky decompositions

The upload would fix these bugs: 512232

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qrupdate/qrupdate_1.0-1.dsc

I've already gone through some back and forth with this package with
Rafael Laboissiere[1], and I think I've addressed all the issues he's
brought up.

The only thing I haven't done yet is upload my changes to svn, mostly
because I'm still not sure if I should use the Octave svn in Alioth,
or the Scientific Computing one, or just plain Science.

Kind regards
- Jordi G. H.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2009/01/msg00356.html