Re: RFS: pygpgme

Miguel Filho wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pygpgme".
Although I do not want to sponsor it, I took a look
at the package and here are my thoughts:

Serious problems:
 You do not use a pristine upstream tarball. All your changes
 should be kept in the .diff.gz. And the first changelog entry
 should be 0.1-1.

 Your copyright file is partially wrong. You mixed text from
 the LGPL and the GPL.

Minor:
 You do not need the whole configure targets in debian/rules,
 they do nothing.

 You should add a debian/watch file, see New Maintainers' Guide
 5.10 for more information. It's not a requirement, but it's
 good to have.

 You may want to follow the machine-interpretable copyright
 format proposal defined at:
 http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Free Software Developer
   Debian Developer  - Contributing Member of SPI

Website: http://jak-linux.org/   XMPP: juliank@jabber.org
Debian:  http://www.debian.org/  SPI:  http://www.spi-inc.org/
Ubuntu:  http://www.ubuntu.com/  FSFE: http://www.fsfe.org/