Re: RFS: ldapscripts (updated package)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:56 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:

It would be ideal if those could get fixed as well.  I was more concerned about the copyright-without-copyright-notice warning.  The manpage warnings are probably easily fixed by removing the LO entries entirely unless there is something useful on that line.  I'll check more into that.

I double checked with the upstream author and added a copyright notice.  I also removed the LO lines from the man page files, and the warnings are gone.  The man pages work fine as well :).

I've uploaded the new version here: http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action="">

Thanks again for your help Berry.

--
Party On,