I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openl2tp".
* Package name : openl2tp
Version : 1.6-1
Upstream Author : firstname.lastname@example.org
* URL : http://www.openl2tp.org
* License : GPL
Section : net
It builds these binary packages:
openl2tp - A feature-rich L2TP client/server for VPN use
openl2tp-dev - This package contains support files for building plugins
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openl2tp
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
Although OpenL2TP has been around a while, this is the first time it has
been submitted for inclusion into the Debian distro.
- How do I resolve the Lintian warnings about missing debhelper tags?
- Is it possible to add a dependency on the kernel version? openl2tp-1.*
requires a kernel 2.6.23 or later because the kernel driver that was
developed by the openl2tp project was integrated in 2.6.23. I tried
putting a dependency on the version of linux-image but it didn't work.
- Is the separate -dev package worthwhile? It contains only 3 source files.
Katalix Systems Ltd
Catalysts for your Embedded Linux software development