Re: Bug#497089: RFP: dwdiff -- front-end for the diff program that operates word by word
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:02, Olexandr Kravchuk <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Package: http://www.sashko.rv.ua/debian/packages/dwdiff.tar.gz
> This's one of my first Debian package, so, please, be tolerant to my errors.
> I'm ready learns and to work on their correction. Thank you!
Here are some comments:
- to ask for review/upload/comments it's better if you upload your
package to mentors.debian.net and send an email to
email@example.com (not many people look at wnpp bugs :)
), so please do it from now on
- why you provide a tar with all the stuff in, instad of simply
publishing the source package (.orig.tar.gz, .dsc, .diff.gz)? it's
easier to review and download (dget <file>.dsc for example)
- the directory in the tarball contains some .torrent file, not
present in the upstream tarball (ok, we don't look at it for review,
but curious :) )
- instead of directly change the upstream code, it's better if you use
a patch system like dpatch or quilt
- if you don't need stuff in debian/rules, just remove them (don't
leave commented lines in it, it's less readable)
- clearly separate copyright and license notices in debian/copyright
- remove the "a" from the short description "Description: a delimited
word diff program" (there is a paragraph about it on Developer
Reference, but i'm too lazy to search and refer to it :) )
Please note that I didn't build your package (I'm on win now), but you
might want to build it in pbuilder to be sure its build-depends are
all there in debian/control file. Ah, and use lintian (don't know if
you already do it).
Please upload to mentors.d.n the updated version and we'll check it there after.
Sandro Tosi (aka morph, Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi